Pinoy Rock USA is back!
Written by Pinoy Rock USA on May 1, 2020
Kumusta mga brad!
We are proud to announce that Pinoy Rock USA is back online with a vengeance! As we slowly ease our way back in during these trying times, we would like to share what we have planned in the next several weeks:
- Pinoy Rock USA Streaming Radio Station – technology has been catching up and it has made it easier to have a 24-hour radio station for you to enjoy wherever and whenever you are! Not only do we have an amazing list of Pinoy rock songs from the 80s, 90s and 2000s, we will also air music from the local Pinoy bands here in the USA in the afternoon, everyday! More details coming soon!
- Weekly (or biweekly) Band Spotlights – in an effort to promote our local talent, we will be doing spotlights on various local Pinoy bands currently active in the scene here in the United States. And we will not just be covering bands near us – we will be combing over the entire country in our search for bands to promote, so if you have a great Pinoy rock band in your area, contact us and we will do our best to train our spotlight on them next time!
- Pinoy Rock Directory – as we scour the country hunting for talent, we will be listing them in our Bands page by city and state, so that you can give your support to them wherever you are in the country!
- Gig Repository – we will be developing a central hub for local Pinoy bands to promote their gigs via a site calendar that links back to their social media sites, which makes it easier for people to check out the bands and become potential fans!
- Revive the Scene! Music is a passion, and almost all the local bands in the country are doing what they do for love of the craft. But rock music is a spectator sport – we need YOU, because YOU are part of their success. And Pinoy Rock USA will do its best to help connect bands with their past, present, and future fans.
These are just five of our future plans for the site, with more on the way. Pinoy Rock USA does not aspire to compete with other Pinoy music sites and communities, but rather to complement and support them. Our goal is to make it easier for people to find our awesome local Pinoy talent and witness it firsthand.
And amid these trying times, we would like to express our gratitude to all the individuals who are helping out in their own way. We are all in this together, in more ways than one. After this is all over, we can go back and support our favorite bands in person, on the scene, front stage (or back stage).
Pinoy Rock USA is here to keep that flame burning.
Take care everyone and kitakits sa mga gigs! Rakenrol! \m/